How to add Real-Time Reports?
PLEASE NOTE: This FEATURE
is available only for the Smart Sensor, Smart Thermo, Smart Utilities & Tamper Detection
platforms, and only if recurring billing (refer to Recurring
is enabled for the chanel partner (refer to SMARTVIEW GROUPING
HIERARCHY). You will be charged monthly for
based on the number of reports you have.
1. From your platform dashboard, navigate to the side
2. Under Real-Time Reports click "Add Report" and wait for the
input form to load.
3. Enter The Report Name and Assign a administator to it, then click
The Report in this Scenerio is the name of the complex/company/farm
The Sub-Reports are the sections within the complex/company/farm
being monitored where the devices are placed.
e.g. The above example has Pick n Pay as the Report and within Pick n
Pay The report is monitoring the Temperature by the Sub-Report Refrigerators, using Smart Thermo
and monitoring tamper detection on security doors/widows by Sub-Report Tamper Detection using
Tamper Detection devices.
4. Once the Report is saved, you will be moved to the next step, to
Sub-Reports, Enter the Sub-Report name.
5. Click "Add Sub-Report" to add a new sub-report to the Report
e.g. Sub-Report (Unit 123, Kitchen Meter, etc..) (you can create however many sub reports you need
in one go).
6. Click "View Layout" to view the report hierarchy you have
How to link devices to a report?
1. Once you have completed adding the Report and its Sub-Reports
navigate to side controller and for the respective sub-report and report under the Real-Time
2. Click "link devices" and tick the device you wish to link
then click "Link Selected"
to link the devices
PLEASE NOTE: Tamper Devices can
only be linked from the Tamper Detection Platform.